Alberici uses its own work force and equipment to control safety, quality, schedule and cost. It is our philosophy to self-perform only in our clients' best interests.
We perform general construction with our own force of skilled carpenters/millwrights, electricians, laborers, teamsters, boilermakers, ironworkers and equipment operators. In addition, our capabilities include:
- Demolition – simple, complex, total or selective
- Complex building layout with total stationing, GPS and scanner capabilities
- Structural concrete mats, foundations, decks and high-rise frames
- Structural and architectural precast concrete installations
- Installation of industrial process and manufacturing equipment
- Rigging and heavy hauling
- Marine construction services
Alberici owns a vast equipment fleet valued at over $100 million. This includes excavating equipment, bulldozers, lattice boom cranes, hydraulic cranes, tower cranes, fork trucks and vertical material hoists. This makes Alberici a more versatile contractor, bringing greater value to the client.
Whether we self-perform or subcontract, our expertise as a self-performing construction firm enhances our capability to manage work on our clients’ behalf.